Crunchy chickpeas make an incredible snack when you are craving something salty because they have both protein and fibre. This recipe is incredibly simple and you will be amazed how quickly you stop craving chips and start craving these little bite-sized crunches.
- 1 can of chickpeas or 1 1/2 cups of rehydrated chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Cayenne pepper or cumin, to taste (optional)
- Drain and thoroughly rinse your chickpeas.
- Coat them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt, and whichever spice your chose.
- Place the chickpeas evenly on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.