Note: though this recipe uses less flour than a regular quiche, it is not gluten-free.
6 oz of baby kale
1 diced onion
1 cup of liquid eggs
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/3 cups of skim milk.
1/2 cup of feta cheese
+ coconut oil to grease the pan and fry the onions and kale
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F
2. Grease a 10-inch pie plate with the coconut oil.
3. Fry the onions in some coconut oil over a medium heat until they are tender, then add the kale until it wilts. Then set them both aside until they cool a bit.
4. Whisk the liquid eggs in a bowl then add the flour and baking soda
5. Then, whisk in the milk and stir in the spinach and the onions.
6. Pour the mixture into your pie tin.
7. Add the feta to the top.
8. Bake your quiche for 25-30 minutes at 400 F. Make sure to let the quiche cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.